Paddy O'Gorman interviews addicts in Cork

Sure is, i live near barrack st and see plenty of these skeletors around the gaff, barrack street, down the old fas office, red abbey and douglas street seem to be where there most frequent these days. Not worth a slap though. Bate from the stuff.

Sure is, i live near barrack st and see plenty of these skeletors around the gaff, barrack street, down the old fas office, red abbey and douglas street seem to be where there most frequent these days. Not worth a slap though. Bate from the stuff.

Fair bit of activity in those locations allright.

I saw something in the examiner a few days ago about residents complaining about junkies injecting themselves in public in the areas around the North Cathedral and St Finbarrs Cathedral.

I saw something in the examiner a few days ago about residents complaining about junkies injecting themselves in public in the areas around the North Cathedral and St Finbarrs Cathedral.

Yeah, I read that too!

I remember I had loads of threads about the Cork heroin problem and a few people had the neck to say Cork didn't have a heroin problem........hmmm.

Grand parade, the Peace Park is pretty bad for them too!

should the council set up those yellow bins around the city for junkies to dispose of the used needles ?
Would the junkies even use them.
Like in Dublin, should we have council workers out early picking up needles before tourists wake up.
What happens to all the needles ?

"Well if Paddy can find it you wonder why the Guards can't"

Kenny is an idiot

The "expert" afterwards is talking mostly shit as well, same ol' nonsense scaremongering

Last edited:
Did I mishear? Gorman said two lads who work in Cashcon next door to Mad went into Mad and bought scales. The two lads then say they will be selling heroin shortly.
Why not just call into a garda station and ask the sergeant to raid Cashcon?

Did I mishear? Gorman said two lads who work in Cashcon next door to Mad went into Mad and bought scales. The two lads then say they will be selling heroin shortly.
Why not just call into a garda station and ask the sergeant to raid Cashcon?

no, they sold some things in cashcon I think

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Randy Feltface
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

17th Jul 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

That They May Face The Rising Sun (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 4:15pm

More events ▼