Offie Closure Recommendation

It's too late now anyway. If it was going to be done then it would have happened when they were defining essential retail. They're not going to turn around now and ban offies at this stage because some miserable prick in trinners doesn't like people having fun.

But denial and paranoia are okay yeah moe?

Moe?

My alcohol purchasing habits are very different in supermarkets v off licences. If I ever want to buy a load of drink I go to an offie, because everyone else is doing it and I don't feel judged.

But in a supermarket I'd only ever buy a few bottles of craft beer and put them through with the rest of my groceries. Always the risk that you'll bump into a work colleague or an old teacher in Super Valu, so you don't want them to see your trolly full of cans. If you meet in an offie though, you're there for the same reason and it's all good.

Haha, I hear ya

Moe, have you ever thought that maybe you are in denial about your drinking?

Hiding and ducking people to buy a few scoops is not a good sign at all.

Its all good though hey?
Not often I'd agree with unHappyAl but that was exactly my thought when I read EnnisY's post... sounds like classic addictive behaviour.

Not often I'd agree with unHappyAl but that was exactly my thought when I read EnnisY's post... sounds like classic addictive behaviour.

Cheers oopsie.

Lets be clear here as well that im not having a pop off him. Id say thousands in cork today have the same mindset. In fairness to moe he has inadvertently let the cat out of the bag.

Thanks moe.

Cheers oopsie.

Lets be clear here as well that im not having a pop off him. Id say thousands in cork today have the same mindset. In fairness to moe he has inadvertently let the cat out of the bag.

Thanks moe.
I just hope he can get the help he so clearly needs.
EnnisY - my DMs are open if you wanna chat?

I just hope he can get the help he so clearly needs.
EnnisY - my DMs are open if you wanna chat?

Nah m8, he just needs his thinking rewired.

Education is knowledge, knowledge is power and power is king.

Its a beautiful day lads, enjoy what ye can of it.

Are you really spanky? I was quite fond of you. Where did it all go wrong m8?

Picked up 6 cans in Super Valu with my lunch. No eyelid batted. The lad at the checkout said "enjoy", no doubt envious of me heading out to the garden to enjoy my ice cold cans of Bulmers original Irish cider.

Unfortunately I must wait til after 5, as even I draw the line at drinking on work time.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Dirty Circus

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼