New Arcade Fire Album

got mine anyway, word is they might have held back tickets to release later. Its hard to believe the first night could have sold out as fast as it did, a lot of tickets must have been already sold to the "connected" before they went on sale to the general public.

got mine anyway, word is they might have held back tickets to release later. Its hard to believe the first night could have sold out as fast as it did, a lot of tickets must have been already sold to the "connected" before they went on sale to the general public.

thats what i thought, i actually couldnt fathom that many tickets being sold in about 2 minutes.

whats the craic with the possible held tickets?if there is, do you know when they might be released?

well Arcade Fire have been anti touting asking people not to buy tickets on ebay for the London show. Usually when tickets are held back they are either released in dribs and drabs or maybe a lot of them the week before the gig, just have to keep your ear to the ground and get lucky.

well Arcade Fire have been anti touting asking people not to buy tickets on ebay for the London show. Usually when tickets are held back they are either released in dribs and drabs or maybe a lot of them the week before the gig, just have to keep your ear to the ground and get lucky.

righto. ear to the ground it is...cheers.

thats insane selling 50 tickets at a time for a gig in a small venue that will obviously sell out anyway!!

how strong are those rumours about tickets being held back?

I've no interest in the gig but it's just crazy!!!

Ticketbastard don't sell ALL the tickets for gigs.They hold shitloads back and release them in small bunches randomly under the guise of credit card returns but in reality its to cause more interest and help stop touts.Over the coming weeks keep logging on to the site and you'll get sorted.
I got 2 extra tickets for all 3 U2 gigs the exact same way,likewise with Paul Weller /Roger Waters/Snow Patrol/Frames new years/George Michael and Radiohead gigs.Me and the mrs have been to them all and usually get extra tickets a few weeks afterwards so some mates can tag along with us

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Old Moderns

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼