Nash 19 restaurant

I would have to apply a modicum credibility to you first.
Absolutely!!
Be some kick in the teeth for those taxpayers who made cutbacks or put in some of their own personal funds into the business to meet Revenue liabilities as they fell due!!

I know one lad who has fair liability in warehousing but in midst of pandemic, purchased a top of the range Audi through his company!
I'm self-employed and I warehoused VAT from Covid cos I was skint due to having such little work. I made a big effort this winter to get it all repaid before Jan and I just paid the last of it last week. So I should have just not bothered? I need that money to buy a house. I bet all these restaurant-owners have houses. They're all far richer than me. Why tf should they get that free money? That's what VAT is. Free money. It was never their money. It was always to be repaid and this poor-me narrative to get out of repaying their debts is making me sick.

Has it been established that Nash 19 has, or has not, paid all of its suppliers? Or that they have, or have not, an outstanding tax-bill for revenue?

I heard a story from a few people about a woman walking in to the restaurant and slapping Claire telling her to stay away from her husband..........anyone ever hear something similar?

I heard a story from a few people about a woman walking in to the restaurant and slapping Claire telling her to stay away from her husband..........anyone ever hear something similar?
No not that. But everybody heard she was fond of changing accountants.

no wonder money troubles found their way in with all the chopping and changing of the ledgers

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Rebel Comedy Club

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼