Nash 19 restaurant

There's work ongoing in Nash 19, looks like they're putting a floor down.

They also had one of those outdoor beer taps, so I wonder if a publican has taken it over in time for summer trade?

If the real Merchant of Ennis has taken in it then he'd now control nearly that whole side of the street
Do you think they might be selling pieces of the the old floor? That would be class

There's work ongoing in Nash 19, looks like they're putting a floor down.

They also had one of those outdoor beer taps, so I wonder if a publican has taken it over in time for summer trade?

If the real Merchant of Ennis has taken in it then he'd now control nearly that whole side of the street
Great to see something happening anyway nothing more depressing than seeing places closed around town.

Has anyone spared a thought for the goys from mall? I wonder where they loiter these days talking about their houses in Schull

Last edited:
Great to see something happening anyway nothing more depressing than seeing places closed around town.

Has anyone spared a thought for the goys from mall? I wonder where they loiter these days talking about there houses in Schull

Probably that Man Friday place down by the Maldron. They can convince themselves they're down in Kinsale in the safe surrounds of all their wealthy m8s

I've said it before and I'll say it again, town is a lot worse off without Nash 19. I can't think of many small local cafes or restaurants that I miss as much.

Princes Street just feels dead without it. There was always a bit of a buzz in the daytime when Nash19 was there. The place was never quiet

I've said it before and I'll say it again, town is a lot worse off without Nash 19. I can't think of many small local cafes or restaurants that I miss as much.

Princes Street just feels dead without it. There was always a bit of a buzz in the daytime when Nash19 was there. The place was never quiet
Princes Street was killed by that god awful ‘pedestrianisation’. Trying to walk down there now is a nightmare.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

19th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

DJ Denis

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼