My sperm my choice

No. Not unless they stop paying the maintenance that the Court sets.

There is nothing in law that forces a man to have any relationship with their child.
It's a case really of her body her choice HER RESPONSIBILITY, the nation voted to give women full responsibility for her body and so she should have it 100%,not when it suits, she has much more options available to her than a man and a man should be able to completly walk away in every way the same as a woman.

It's a case really of her body her choice HER RESPONSIBILITY, the nation voted to give women full responsibility for her body and so she should have it 100%,not when it suits, she has much more options available to her than a man and a man should be able to completly walk away in every way the same as a woman.

What about the child?

What about the child?

I would say let it be the same situation as that of a regular adoption situation, its up to the parent or parents if she settles down to tell the child what they believe suits and the child can then decide what he or she wants, the biological father could then just say he was not ready for a child at that time, the same I suppose as what a woman would say to a child that she aborted.

I would say let it be the same situation as that of a regular adoption situation, its up to the parent or parents if she settles down to tell the child what they believe suits and the child can then decide what he or she wants, the biological father could then just say he was not ready for a child at that time, the same I suppose as what a woman would say to a child that she aborted.

And there we have it worked back to abortion.

It’s a shit argument m8.

In the case of an abortion there’s no one to talk to.

You do realize that?

And there we have it worked back to abortion.

It’s a shit argument m8.

In the case of an abortion there’s no one to talk to.

realize that?
Unfortunately no there is not, but the REASONS which also will be THE TRUTH will be the same as an abortion the only difference as u said is the child will actually be ALIVE,you do realise that?
Go on to youtube, and type in financial abortion, and see for yourself, look at the comments, most I'd say 80% are in favour of it, personally I'd say it would definitely cut down on unplanned pregnancy, I got it from the horses mouth from someone with different kids by different fathers, she got pregnant on purpose in the hope that the man would have to stay, people just won't admit it.Its a shit argument because it doesn't suit you.

Unfortunately no there is not, but the REASONS which also will be THE TRUTH will be the same as an abortion the only difference as u said is the child will actually be ALIVE,you do realise that?
Go on to youtube, and type in financial abortion, and see for yourself, look at the comments, most I'd say 80% are in favour of it, personally I'd say it would definitely cut down on unplanned pregnancy, I got it from the horses mouth from someone with different kids by different fathers, she got pregnant on purpose in the hope that the man would have to stay, people just won't admit it.Its a shit argument because it doesn't suit you.

I’ve no idea what that means.

With an abortion there is no child.

When the child is born, the child will have been created by two people.

What about the child’s rights?

You keep avoiding this question with word salads.

OK so, answer this question, what about the child's rights when the child is given up for adoption?

The child then has the right to be raised by parents who are able and willing to raise it, and the right to details in relation to their birth parents at 18. Their birth parents don't have any financial obligation towards them, nor do they have to have a relationship with them if they don't want to.

Capitalizing random words does little to help your argument, nor does quoting youtube comments.

The comment section of anything is where the troll and other dregs of humanity hang out!

The child then has the right to be raised by parents who are able and willing to raise it, and the right to details in relation to their birth parents at 18. Their birth parents don't have any financial obligation towards them, nor do they have to have a relationship with them if they don't want to.
unless you are a man, then be prepared to be dragged in and out of court your whole life and face social castigation, something a woman avoids when she terminates the child, my argument is fundamentally really about the lack of men's rights in the situation where women have all the rights, even when the man wants the child to live and he is willing to raise it on his own, the child will still be killed because the mother will want to avoid having to put herself into such situations as courts and social castigation, but a man has to just suck it up.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Hollyz

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼