My Lawnmower Is Dead

gozzy

Just a small patch to do and she just seized up.

Had a service done last year and thought it would carry me through this year too.

I was wrong.

Looks like I need a new machine. I'm cutting about a quarter acre, no fancy stuff so I need a 40 to 46 inch self-propelled 4 stroke.

I'd like some suggestions please.

No timewasters.

Just a small patch to do and she just seized up.

Had a service done last year and thought it would carry me through this year too.

I was wrong.

Looks like I need a new machine. I'm cutting about a quarter acre, no fancy stuff so I need a 40 to 46 inch self-propelled 4 stroke.

I'd like some suggestions please.

No timewasters.
Using a Viking myself,cuts well,big box and easy to use. Not happy with the quality of the B&S engine on it though,not as good as they used to be.
Cut the half acre in around 45 mins today, second cut of the year.
Will be looking at Honda,John Deere and Husqvarna next time.
What you running gozzy?

Using a Viking myself,cuts well,big box and easy to use. Not happy with the quality of the B&S engine on it though,not as good as they used to be.
Cut the half acre in around 45 mins today, second cut of the year.
Will be looking at Honda,John Deere and Husqvarna next time.
What you running gozzy?

I was running a Harry chassis with a 5.0 Tecumseh engine, 40 inch.

That mofo took dog's abuse and just kept going.

I used have a Husqvarna chainsaw so I'll give them a look.

I'm gutted Rebel, she was a top performer. Only one blade replacement in ten years, and that was because I caught a metal rod used as a foundation marker when we were building the new shed.

My fault, not hers.

Bad juju here at the moment..

I have used a husqvarna for the last ten years on a half acre, it's lost a wheel but otherwise runs like a horse. One of my most reliable possessions.

imb0310177.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
SAL
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼