Members who use phrases like mate or M8 are West Brits

Absofuckinglutely. If you dont like hurling you have to leave. I'll give you the drink one. Nothing wrong with tanora but not the hurling.You are just on a long term over extended tourist visa.

Hurling is not just a thing played in Cork.

Actually I am not taking any more notice of you, I am still hurting that you would not put a capital C in for Cork.
That sums up your feelings about Cork so come off the stage ba will ah?

It was all fields around here in your day?

A yearning for the 1950's and gombeen politicians,predatory controlling priests and semi-ignorant violent nationalists running amock until recently.

Chin up m8 as xmas will be epic wiv darts,premier league soccer and rugby on boxing day for starters after father Christmas has delivered the pressies

"Amock"

Heh heh heh

:x-mas:

Hurling is not just a thing played in Cork.

Actually I am not taking any more notice of you, I am still hurting that you would not put a capital C in for Cork.
That sums up your feelings about Cork so come off the stage ba will ah?

Capitalisation of words other than the beginning of a sentence is an English grammar requirement.But maybe you have a point.It is required for emphasis.

So what sort of a Langer are you?

I may be old (63) but i can tell this is no longer a cork site. Its about as cork as yorkshire pudding.All foreigners on here now or as we said in the AG, "daoine gallda". A bunch of skynews, eastenders, world darts watching, pork pie eating brits is all ye are.
I bet most of ye never saw a crubeen never mind ate one or drank Beamish or slogged apples or even picked up a hurley ( ye probably call them hurls)

Romantic Irelands dead and gone. Its with O leary in the Grave.

Dowtcha Biy:rolleyes:

dowtcha biy:rolleyes:

i may be old (63) but i can tell this is no longer a cork site. Its about as cork as yorkshire pudding.all foreigners on here now or as we said in the ag, "daoine gallda". A bunch of skynews, eastenders, world darts watching, pork pie eating brits is all ye are.
I bet most of ye never saw a crubeen never mind ate one or drank beamish or slogged apples or even picked up a hurley ( ye probably call them hurls)

romantic irelands dead and gone. Its with o leary in the grave.

what a lapsy pa

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Ar House Ar Fad

The Pav, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼