lying on the census form

well I am not telling the census people exactly what time I am leaving the house at in the morning.................
i mean how much data has gotten stolen/lost lately by government organisations,
i told the truth about everything else though

well I am not telling the census people exactly what time I am leaving the house at in the morning.................
i mean how much data has gotten stolen/lost lately by government organisations,
i told the truth about everything else though

I accidentally spoiled that one...in my defence I work shift!!

As I explained, it's stupid because Jedi is not a religion. Watch the documentary; it's all quite clear. It's like writing your shoe size when they ask for your age.

I don't object to people believing in the Force at all. That would be like objecting to people believing in physics.

The people who follow The Jedi Faith believe it to be.. Just because some documentary says it is not does not stop people believing it to be.

Just as no matter how many times I say that those who believe in [supposedly] reconised religions, Judaism, Catholicism, Muslim, Christianity per se are living up a pear tree doesn't stop it being a religion or believed to be one.

Not stupid, but a little silly...sure, a teapot around any of the outer planets wouldn't keep your tea hot for very long.

Silly? How so? As silly as some omni potent being who created everything a few thousand years ago? Who, will, if I misbehave cast me down in to fire and brimstone.....But in doing so .. He loves me?

Or he gives me rules to live by..

Thou Shalt Not Kill...

Onward Christian soldiers, onwards into war.
With teh cross of Jesus, going on before.....

I'd rather believe religiously in a harmless teapot floating around Saturn or The Jedi faith than that complete and utter tripe....

Let them take me to court if I use the teapot analogy (Professor Richard Dawkins btw)...

bring it on is what I say....

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

12th May 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼