lying on the census form

I did mine on line.

Thats not much help to you though is it?

Sorry

You're in the you kay..... Ye have more people than civil servants!

Here we have more civil servants than you could shake a stick at..... So they have cunning plans to keep them doing "stuff" all day.

Great example was the "free bikes to work" idea. Some people got half price bikes valued at up to 1000 euro, but in order to process all the paperwork it costs about 3 grand.

But loads of work like, just so some civil servants can say how busy they are.......

Just because some documentary says it is not does not stop people believing it to be.

Perhaps my irony is a little rusty. When I said "six part documentary", I meant this.

As silly as some omni potent being who created everything a few thousand years ago? Who, will, if I misbehave cast me down in to fire and brimstone.....But in doing so .. He loves me?

I didn't mean to suggest that it was silly or stupid in comparison to traditional religions. I meant free-standing stupid because the Jedi Knights are not a religious order. One cannot claim to be an adherent of the religion of Jedi any more sensibly than one can claim to be an adherent of the religion of SIPTU.

You're in the you kay..... Ye have more people than civil servants!

Here we have more civil servants than you could shake a stick at..... So they have cunning plans to keep them doing "stuff" all day.

Great example was the "free bikes to work" idea. Some people got half price bikes valued at up to 1000 euro, but in order to process all the paperwork it costs about 3 grand.

But loads of work like, just so some civil servants can say how busy they are.......

Actually, they have had to open a purpose built centre in Trafford for this and employed 1300 staff who have temp jobs till Christmas.

Perhaps my irony is a little rusty. When I said "six part documentary", I meant this.

I didn't mean to suggest that it was silly or stupid in comparison to traditional religions. I meant free-standing stupid because the Jedi Knights are not a religious order. One cannot claim to be an adherent of the religion of Jedi any more sensibly than one can claim to be an adherent of the religion of SIPTU.

I know people who believe in the religion of SIPTU!

They have beards too.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼