Kyle Hayes - a good GAA man?

A question I've always wondered is, do people buy jerseys of the top GAA teams similar to how they buy jerseys of the big soccer clubs?

I find it hard to imagine that many kids are waking up on Christmas morning in Barcelona or Munich and unwrapping a Limerick jersey
Glen rvs and jamaica have same colours, lots of rastas with jerseys with Hoggys name on thrm,

Glen rvs and jamaica have same colours, lots of rastas with jerseys with Hoggys name on thrm,
2020sep8783034.jpg

He was 20 years old, what you expect
What feel sorry for him now is it ?

An arrogant type is all he is, assuming that his status amongst the small minds in the parish / county/ GAA mentality was going to get him off.

Anyone that comes out with that " Do you know who I am " deserves to be bought back down to earth.

What feel sorry for him now is it ?

An arrogant type is all he is, assuming that his status amongst the small minds in the parish / county/ GAA mentality was going to get him off.

Anyone that comes out with that " Do you know who I am " deserves to be bought back down to earth.
No. I don't feel sorry for him but I wasn't a paragon of virtue when I was 20. I never went as far as Hayes but just saying..

Hayes will get his punishment through the legal process. Fellas thinking he'll be punished again by Kiely are living in cloud cuckoo land. Kiely will pick his best team, which will include KH, one of the top IC hurlers in the country. End of

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cork Pride: Party At The Port
Kennedy Quay, Cork City

4th Aug 2024 @ 3:00 pm
More info..

James Ahern

Arty's Bar, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼