Kyle Hayes - a good GAA man?

He ll get a fine and probation maybe. A huge circus will then dominate the restart of the GAA hurling season with him omitted from limericks titantic battles against Antrim Dublin and Westmeath in the league. Mutliple pod casts then will speculate on who limerick will play at 7 going forward. Some Clare person will start a rumour that he had a sex change and is now called Kayleigh Hayes that will do the what’s app rounds and be believed by 80 percent of the country. Then he will be springboarded in to the first limerick championship game with judge John kiely saying it’s not his job to judge people but to pick the best available players for limerick and his process yada yada

He sounds like some cunt tbf. "Don't you know who the fuck I am?"

You can take the thug out of Limerick…

TBF to Kiely, he always tried to instill humility in his players, and this won’t go down well with him or management at all.
Think his intercounty career has taken a serious beating (pun intended) and may not recover
Not sure how much Kiely and co. knew about it

A question I've always wondered is, do people buy jerseys of the top GAA teams similar to how they buy jerseys of the big soccer clubs?

I find it hard to imagine that many kids are waking up on Christmas morning in Barcelona or Munich and unwrapping a Limerick jersey

You can take the thug out of Limerick…

TBF to Kiely, he always tried to instill humility in his players, and this won’t go down well with him or management at all.
Think his intercounty career has taken a serious beating (pun intended) and may not recover
Not sure how much Kiely and co. knew about it
Keily has only one priority, lim to win the 5 in a row,
He will clinically decide whether 'do you know who the fuck I am' Hayes, is a liability or an asset and proceed accordingly,simple as that.
He will have a number of different inputs to consider before he makes his decision.
For instance, how will referees treat Hayes going forward? How will Hayes deal with the inevitable winding up from opposition teams and supporters?
Again regards referees will they lose control of a game if Hayes is shown any leniency during play as games hot up? Will lim as a whole suffer if he is on the team? Can kiely afford to go down to 14 players in a tight game.
Hayes is now a lightening rod both on and off the field.
Also kiely also has a duty of care to Hayes (scumbag or not) Hayes must be under tremendous mental stress.

Keily has only one priority, lim to win the 5 in a row,
He will clinically decide whether 'do you know who the fuck I am' Hayes, is a liability or an asset and proceed accordingly,simple as that.
He will have a number of different inputs to consider before he makes his decision.
For instance, how will referees treat Hayes going forward? How will Hayes deal with the inevitable winding up from opposition teams and supporters?
Again regards referees will they lose control of a game if Hayes is shown any leniency during play as games hot up? Will lim as a whole suffer if he is on the team? Can kiely afford to go down to 14 players in a tight game.
Hayes is now a lightening rod both on and off the field.
Also kiely also has a duty of care to Hayes (scumbag or not) Hayes must be under tremendous mental stress.
I think the fact that Hannon is coming to the end of his career, becoming prone to injuries etc will be in Kiely's thoughts. Won't want to lose two thirds of that half-back line in the one go.

Matty, is violent disorder considered a more or less serious conviction than assault?

Assault is the individual and violent disorder is 3 or more.

According to the act Assault carries 12 months and Violent disorder can carry upto 10 years.

Is it a case you are less likely to get a longer sentence with violent disorder if its not established who injured the victim or does it not matter?
To give a very lawyer-y answer, it depends!

They can both be serious offences on indictment. It works on the basis of joint and several liability.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Giovanni Pernice - Let Me Entertain You
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

7th Mar 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Two Time Polka

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:50pm

More events ▼