Kyle Hayes - a good GAA man?

She did but wasn't the instigator afair.
But important to be right, will check to be sure.

She shouldn’t have pled guilty then.

Like I said Hayes will be well looked after

Last edited:
She shouldn’t have plead guilty then.

Like I said Hayes will be well looked after
You don't have to instigate a physical altercation in order to be found guilty of assault.

like most Limerick people I’ve tried to stay away from this topic until it’s reached its conclusion. It’s a legal case.

However one point that I feel needs to be made. We live in a democracy with a functioning court and justice system. Let them deal with crime and punishment
No gaa coach or manager should have the responsibility of dealing with any civil or criminal justice issue. I’ve helped out as selector a few time. Not for me to be judge or jury on any schnanigans the lads get up to.

like most Limerick people I’ve tried to stay away from this topic until it’s reached its conclusion. It’s a legal case.

However one point that I feel needs to be made. We live in a democracy with a functioning court and justice system. Let them deal with crime and punishment
No gaa coach or manager should have the responsibility of dealing with any civil or criminal justice issue. I’ve helped out as selector a few time. Not for me to be judge or jury on any schnanigans the lads get up to.
Do you think Hayes is an appropriate role model for Limerick kids after his off field antics and should remain on the panel? Mayo dropped a player off their panel for telling an inappropriate joke on TikTok.

Hi Kyle.

Is it the county managers job to manage role models. Or is it to win an all Ireland Pull it way back. Club level. Are u expecting a manager to pick the team based on who the best 15 lads are …or are we expected to police the players. The case is the case. Doubt many are impressed. I’m just looking at it based on Kielys point of view

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Notes From Sheepland (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼