Kyle Hayes - a good GAA man?

Keily has only one priority, lim to win the 5 in a row,
He will clinically decide whether 'do you know who the fuck I am' Hayes, is a liability or an asset and proceed accordingly,simple as that.
He will have a number of different inputs to consider before he makes his decision.
For instance, how will referees treat Hayes going forward? How will Hayes deal with the inevitable winding up from opposition teams and supporters?
Again regards referees will they lose control of a game if Hayes is shown any leniency during play as games hot up? Will lim as a whole suffer if he is on the team? Can kiely afford to go down to 14 players in a tight game.
Hayes is now a lightening rod both on and off the field.
Also kiely also has a duty of care to Hayes (scumbag or not) Hayes must be under tremendous mental stress.
Great post. But I feel it they can win an all Ireland with out lynch for the bones of two championships. Losing 2/3 of their backs one year and still winning that year. Losing finn and hannon last year and still getting over the league final. Ai seni and ai final with 29 points to spare is frightening.

He sounds like some cunt tbf. "Don't you know who the fuck I am?"

Some drunken violent asshole who thinks hes Gods gift because some millionaire tax dodger threw a load of money at Limerick hurling.

Now everyone knows who he is.

Not great publicity for Kirby Engineering either having their star mullocker out dancing on a fellas head.

Some drunken violent asshole who thinks hes Gods gift because some millionaire tax dodger threw a load of money at Limerick hurling.

Now everyone knows who he is.

Not great publicity for Kirby Engineering either having their star mullocker out dancing on a fellas head.
Many companies employ gaa stars and their main function is to go to lunches with clients or potential clients, regale them with some stories, pose for photos,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Dylan Moran - Extra Date Added Due To Demand!
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

12th Aug 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Cork/Brittany maritime Residency Exhibition

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 1pm

More events ▼