One of the Warrens was very good for Kilmurry Junior Bs on Monday night
Must have very strong panel if he hasn't been used so far this year
I'd expect Kilmurry to win a tight match
€10 entry is madness

One of the Warrens was very good for Kilmurry Junior Bs on Monday night
Must have very strong panel if he hasn't been used so far this year
I'd expect Kilmurry to win a tight match
€10 entry is madness
Goes missing in Junior A games lacking physicality at that level. His speed gets him away with it at Junior B level.

One club you would feel for is Urhan in Beara no game in the Championship until County Quarter final now thats put back until the middle of October .....all other clubs play in the group stages but there first game is knockout against teams who have already played games....thats of course because they are the only Junior A club in there division...advantage or not hard to know...

One club you would feel for is Urhan in Beara no game in the Championship until County Quarter final now thats put back until the middle of October .....all other clubs play in the group stages but there first game is knockout against teams who have already played games....thats of course because they are the only Junior A club in there division...advantage or not hard to know...

I’m sure plenty would swap if it meant guaranteed promotion to premier junior next year

Once this grade for next year is established with eight teams going straight up, 7 without winning a county, joining the 4 relegated from Intermediate, what is the relegation process for it in 2023?

Surely its not 1 up 1 down, needs to be 2 at a minimum, the two worst bottom placed group teams and let Co Finalists and Co champions up each year would be better considering the bonus terms teams got in their on in the 1st place

Once this grade for next year is established with eight teams going straight up, 7 without winning a county, joining the 4 relegated from Intermediate, what is the relegation process for it in 2023?

Surely its not 1 up 1 down, needs to be 2 at a minimum, the two worst bottom placed group teams and let Co Finalists and Co champions up each year would be better considering the bonus terms teams got in their on in the 1st place
Would assume it’s 1 up 1 down, the same process that is in place for Premier junior hurling/junior A hurling this year.

Would assume it’s 1 up 1 down, the same process that is in place for Premier junior hurling/junior A hurling this year.
I think you’re right but 2 up 2 down would definitely be a good idea considering the amount of teams there are in junior as compared to other grades. Any team that gets to the final is good enough to be promoted

I think you’re right but 2 up 2 down would definitely be a good idea considering the amount of teams there are in junior as compared to other grades. Any team that gets to the final is good enough to be promoted
Yeah wouldn’t be a bad shout, but can’t see them introducing it anytime soon.

Should they introduce it across all grades or just from premier junior down to junior A?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gilbert O'Sullivan
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

11th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Love Lies Bleeding (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼