Junior A Football 2023

I think Aghinagh playing div 7 league will have them primed for championship than playing in muskerry league ,
I still think Canovee are the team to beat this year and they gave Kilmurry the toughest game of any team last year on their way to winning county . If they avoid each other I think it could be Aghinagh v Canovee final which would draw a huge crowd.
That would be a belter of a final alright.

Ballyhooly claim the Avondhu Division 1 league with a 12 points to 9 win over Killavullen. Would be seen as a small bit of an upset in most people’s eyes but they’re more than capable of beating any Junior Team on a given day and will be one of the front runners for the North Cork this year by the looks of it.

Ballyhooly claim the Avondhu Division 1 league with a 12 points to 9 win over Killavullen. Would be seen as a small bit of an upset in most people’s eyes but they’re more than capable of beating any Junior Team on a given day and will be one of the front runners for the North Cork this year by the looks of it.

Good win over Killavullen. Wouldn't see them as front runners yet though.

Aghinagh got promoted out of Division 7 on Sunday. A good morale boost for them heading into Championship. St Michaels the other team to finish in promotion with Ballinhassig and Ballyclough in the bottom two

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

1st May 2024 @ 8:05 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼