Jokes thread......

Mick and Paddy are watching the football one night on TV and having a few drinks.
When the game is over Paddy is ready to go home but Mick notices it is pouring with heavy rain non-stop so he says to Paddy "You better stay here the night as it's pissing it down out there " and he goes up to the spare room to make a bed for him.
When he comes back downstairs he sees Mick sitting in the chair drenched from head to foot and asks him "What happened to you ?" to which Paddy replies "I went home to get my pyjamas"

Three guys out for a hillwalk a Corkman, a Kerryman, and a Dub. Cork guy sees a strange looking bottle and picks it up and out pops a genie who says "I shall grant you three wishes". Cork man is sound, of course, so he says, look I'll take one wish and give one wish each to my two companions.
First up the Kerryman asks how much will it cost but when he hears its free he says "I want Kerry to win the next three All Ireland Senior Football Championships by at least 5 goals in each final".
"No problem" says the genie "consider it done".
Next up is the Dub. "I'm sick and tired of bleedin culchies coming up and taking over my city. I want you to build a high wall all around Dublin and anybody who isn't a dub be thrown outside of the wall".
"No problem" says the gennie "consider it done"

"What about you" asks the genie of the Corkman "what is it you wish for?"
The Corkman thinks for a while and says "Look I'm from Cork, I've been blessed in life, I'm not sure what it is I'd like in life that I don't have already".
Then he has an idea and says to the genie "Tell me about that wall you're doing for the dub"
"Well it's 10 feet tall, 3 feet thick, and nothing can get in or out of it"

"Perfect" says the Corkman.....

"Fill it with water!"

A guy goes into the confessional box after years being away from the Church He pulls aside the curtain, enters and sits himself down.
There's a fully equipped bar with crystal glasses, the best vestry wine, Guinness on tap, cigars and liqueur chocolates nearby, and on the wall a fine photographic display of buxom ladies who appear to have mislaid their garments.
He hears a priest come in: "Father, forgive me for it's been a very long time since I've been to confession and I must admit that the confessional box is much more inviting than it used to be".
The priest replies,
"Get out, you idiot. You're on my side".

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Love Buzz

Coughlan's, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼