Joe Rogan

Are you that intellectually challenged poster that supports Mr Biden.
Women in Afghanistan are now selling their children and kidneys in order to eat.
If a brain becomes available I suggest you purchase it, even half a brain would be a major upgrade for you at present.
Have you ever been checked for hydrocephalus.
Hi Choon.

Are you that intellectually challenged poster that supports Mr Biden.
Women in Afghanistan are now selling their children and kidneys in order to eat.
If a brain becomes available I suggest you purchase it, even half a brain would be a major upgrade for you at present.
Have you ever been checked for hydrocephalus.
I did not particularly like Biden, but he’s been far, far better than Trump. Who was going to pull out of Afghanistan himself. In any case, what happened in Afghanistan was going to happen whenever the US pulled out. Too bad you didn’t get the chance to enlist and put your money where your big mouth is.

I don't like Rogan but this is typical woke bullying.

When someone says something they don't like they just gang up on them and try and get them removed from their job etc

Bad and all as Rogan is he is not a racist.

The monophyletic group seeking comfort from each other is amusing.
Fools following fools, how embarrassed must your common ancestor be.
Good day for you. Light hangover after closing the pub. Then your weekly bath. Followed by a nice bowl of peanuts.

Speaking of ancestors, I was rather wondering why your family tree has fewer grandparents in it than what one sees with normal people. Is there a story?

Plenty of people in Cork believe it’s ok to drink/ masturbate /neurofen/aer lingus too as Nealie does it but you question do we need this type in society, same for those who take medical advice from Joe or Trump or a non qualified medical professional.

Then again that anti masker Vaxer who had a go at the cop when refused entry to the polling station in Dublin was a professor or PHD of something along those lines so nut jobs everywhere.

The radical looney left are similar to a mischief of enchanted rats, unable to think independently, they follow.
Vaccines are a marvellous way to protect the vulnerable as we have seen, the healthier sceptics will not escape covid and herd immunity will eventually be gained.
The lunatic left who are unable to recognise someone just expressing his own opinion are nothing more than contemptuous idiotic buffoons.
In their pitiful and oxygen starved cerebrums they would have Mr Rogan and his ilk forever disappeared into gulags.
These ignoramus cretins are a worrying indication of the society we live in today.
If I were you, I’d be more worried that being a long term incel causes brain damage. Seems too late for you, though.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jeito Moleque
The Kino, Washington Street West

12th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

City Of God (18)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:15pm

More events ▼