Joe Rogan

If you don't like it, don't listen/watch it. God forbid leaving people be to make up their own mind.
Yeah, watch the prick if you.like.

The problem in the public discourse is when these idiots start believing their opinions carry the same weight as Proffesors Phds in these subjects.

People also.have a right to point out that Rogan is an asshole for doing this.

rdu9rg1bn5g81.jpg

Mr Rogans opinion is shared by many in the public, this pursuit of the individual is very similar to Mccarthyism of the 40/50s.
As a practising half witted oaf you may not understand the term, I suggest you look it up to further educate yourself on the matter, if at all capable of doing so.
Maybe while he’s looking it up, you can look up the difference between a medical or scientific opinion on one hand and a political opinion on the other. It turns out that they’re not the same.

Unless you’re some kind of goofy libertarian.

Mr Rogans opinion is shared by many in the public, this pursuit of the individual is very similar to Mccarthyism of the 40/50s.
As a practising half witted oaf you may not understand the term, I suggest you look it up to further educate yourself on the matter, if at all capable of doing so.

Look, I understand you've had another week of shit sales as even boomers are switching over to Netflix, but don't take it out on me.

When Sky let you go, I suggest you get in early on the emerging diesel car market

Rogan is entertaining in small doses but he is at his best like listening to a friend who has smoked weed and is pontificating on a popular subject; at his worst he is a populist bore and a spreader of misinformation. What is most alarming is that many on the right see him as an intellectual which is sad. By his own account he is uneducated and has very little expertise outside of taekwondo.

Yeah, watch the prick if you.like.

The problem in the public discourse is when these idiots start believing their opinions carry the same weight as Proffesors Phds in these subjects.

People also.have a right to point out that Rogan is an asshole for doing this.

And I agree. Open discourse. More of it.

No call for trying to cancel someone. That's just not right.

Are you that intellectually challenged poster that supports Mr Biden.
Women in Afghanistan are now selling their children and kidneys in order to eat.
If a brain becomes available I suggest you purchase it, even half a brain would be a major upgrade for you at present.
Have you ever been checked for hydrocephalus.
Why can't you just sneak back in and gp under the radar, if you get my drift like.
;)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jeito Moleque
The Kino, Washington Street West

12th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

All Eyes On Us

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼