Ireland finally reaches population level same as pre famine

RTE 6:1 vomit news reported this as a 'valuable statistic'.

Valuable. How?

166,000 vacant properties is a more valuable statistic but they never reported that on FFG news.

Regardless of what argument you may have on the habitability of a percentile surely the question is.... How the fuck was it left to reach 166,000.

Shame.

There are 32 million people of Irish descent in the US, although it is true that some people wish it was only 5 million. Maybe it's time for the diaspora to return.

There are 32 million people of Irish descent in the US, although it is true that some people wish it was only 5 million. Maybe it's time for the diaspora to return.

Yeah that'd be great craic. Plenty of housing.
I guess seeing as we're in the EU we can't stop those fine folks From Eastern Europe etc from moving and working on our green shores, however there still seems to be large amounts of Africans, Middle Eastern, Indian, Brazillian etc coming in. Somebody has to approve all these migrants and surely with the housing the way it is things should be ground to a halt while we remedy it. We're a fairly remote island nation so it shouldn't be too hard.
I hear most of the Brazilians are here on those bogus student visas (enroll in some shit English school) but I read a while ago that was clamped down on.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Afro House and Amapiano

Old Oak, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼