Immigration Thread

The govt finally agree with the Ireland Is Full people.
Who knew?
I suppose the ambulance chasing solicitors are now hanging around where ever it is that these lads arrive at to register.

Get their information, off to court and claim off the state because the state cannot accommodate these new arrivals

I suppose the ambulance chasing solicitors are now hanging around where ever it is that these lads arrive at to register.

Get their information, off to court and claim off the state because the state cannot accommodate these new arrivals
Give a guess what percentage of solicitors do immigration law

#IrishLivesMatter was trending on twitter early, I have never read so many vile disgusting comments from so called Irish people.
Embarrassing to read such racist comments.
Its racism mixed with stupidity.

The article you subsequently posted says there are 100 thousand refugees in the country of which 74 thousand are Ukrainians, who can claim full welfare payments yet everyone's anger is aimed at the 25% those who get a princely 38 euro a week and have to wait 3-5 years before their applications are even processed, the majority whom are dark skinned.

If their real problem was so called welfare spongers and the country being full etc then the Ukrainians would be the ones attracting their opprobrium.

The article you subsequently posted says there are 100 thousand refugees in the country of which 74 thousand are Ukrainians, who can claim full welfare payments yet everyone's anger is aimed at the 25% those who get a princely 38 euro a week and have to wait 3-5 years before their applications are even processed, the majority whom are dark skinned.

If their real problem was so called welfare spongers and the country being full etc then the Ukrainians would be the ones attracting their opprobrium.
Agreed but why are the Ukrainians getting full payments? Why are they treated differently?

I dont think you can simply say criticism of our immigration policies is 'racism'.

We are literally at a point where there is no accommodation to be had.

Its all well and good to say you'll keep taking in asylum seekers but you have to act within the resources available.

No one who presents without travel documents should be allowed remain in the state. Thats a no brainer.

I dont think you can simply say criticism of our immigration policies is 'racism'.

We are literally at a point where there is no accommodation to be had.

Its all well and good to say you'll keep taking in asylum seekers but you have to act within the resources available.

No one who presents without travel documents should be allowed remain in the state. Thats a no brainer.
I think our policy is the opposite of racism. We are way too soft on who we let into our country and the asylum seekers know that and even my poor old boomer mother knows it at this stage. But unfortunately there are no good political parties left to vote for. The three stooges FF, FG and SF and all cut from the same cloth tbh. No difference. Who do you vote for. It makes no difference. The 3 main parties are one in the same tbh

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Big Country
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Complete Madness Ireland

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 4pm

More events ▼