Harty Cup 2022/23

Not sure how true but heard this is a positive result for Colmans considering the notable absences of Denis Cashman and Louie Roche from bride rovers. Hearing they lost all momentum after half time while missing big scores
Heard the same. Also heard Thurles missing 4 Tipp minors

It's been a nice few days for underage hurling on the Northside between that result and the Glen winning a minor county.

Fair play to Sean Og helping out with the AG. He's put serious time into his club since he retired from playing.
Sean Og really is putting it all back into his club and now The Mon, some man, that young group from Na Piarsaigh really driving on, great to see. See a few names there that won a minor football county too. I read recently they had appointed a development officer within the club, they are making a big effort to put good structures in place, led by likes of Sean Og.

Sean Og really is putting it all back into his club and now The Mon, some man, that young group from Na Piarsaigh really driving on, great to see. See a few names there that won a minor football county too. I read recently they had appointed a development officer within the club, they are making a big effort to put good structures in place, led by likes of Sean Og.

Great to see.

An absolute hero. Does so much for the GAA in cork whether it’s Piarsaighs, the Mon or cork teams.
The whole Celtic Tiger story, Hiring an agent and charging big bucks to present a few underage medals is something he will never shake off.. It’s so unfortunate. I admire him for putting the shoulder to the wheel with Piarsaighs

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼