Halloween

We must have our cheap seasonal tat and plastic skeletons, imported from our Chinese overlords, the scary bit is they will outlast us by by maybe 100s or 1000s of years.
Be sustainable, dig up bones from your local graveyard for your kids halloween decorations.
None of that shit in my house m8.
Will get a couple of pumpkins for carving and stick a few tea lights in them.
The kids have made Halloween decorations in school over the years and we stick them up as well.

We must have our cheap seasonal tat and plastic skeletons, imported from our Chinese overlords, the scary bit is they will outlast us by by maybe 100s or 1000s of years.
Be sustainable, dig up bones from your local graveyard for your kids halloween decorations.
Hear that granny, you’re coming home, wake up!

And I never do any dusting, so the cobwebs are already up.

Best halloween for me as a kid was at my aunt and granny's place where we did all that old stuff of apple bobbing and the apple on a string in the doorway. Of course there was sweets, crisps and chocolate too.

I dressed up as my dad and used facepaint to paint on a beard. Thankfully there's no photos of it or I'd probably be done for blackface.

Flying Tiger are selling loads of Halloween tat.
I loaded up.

They had a flying tiger in the shopping mall near the airport. And yes it was full of Halloween tat.

I got a pumpkin pineta(spl) in euro giant the other day. I'm going to break a bit off and put in an electric light. My own home made glowing pumpkin that will last.

In my home we have dziady, we go to grave to eat then light fire outside home to keep evil spirit away at night.
Tata say they walk mountain that night and all animal go quiet.
Many stranger go miss on mountain so many spirit troubled. I not like dziady.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Denis

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼