GE in November.

But surely after all the so called "havoc" that you claim Enda and FG have caused, they will be un-electable. Or have you changed your mind about them?

no. read any of my posts to see the have they HAVE caused in peoples lives.
I think the relatively comfortably well off will vote for them.

The only thing stopping an overall is Enda. A Noonan budget, and a Taoiseach's address from Varadkar and you could see a bump into the 30's.

One thing that will be very evident this time that maybe wasn't last time is the number of FF voters prepared to give FG their no.1. Could be worth 5-7% of a vote swing which could see a lot of last operational seat wins for FG.

no. read any of my posts to see the have they HAVE caused in peoples lives.
I think the relatively comfortably well off will vote for them.

So you are saying that there is a majority of "relatively comfortably well off" in this country at the present time who will vote FG.

Which means there is only a small minority of people suffering from this alleged austerity who will probably vote for SF or Independents.

Looks as though Enda's policies are working.

But, will FG have an overall majority this time round?

They didn't even manage one the last time around after FF were shown to have bankrupt the country. FF are bizarrely imho on the way back up in the polls, Labour are holed below the water line, and SF are looking likely to get the most seats in a General Election in Ireland since 1919.

The only thing stopping an overall is Enda. A Noonan budget, and a Taoiseach's address from Varadkar and you could see a bump into the 30's.

One thing that will be very evident this time that maybe wasn't last time is the number of FF voters prepared to give FG their no.1. Could be worth 5-7% of a vote swing which could see a lot of last operational seat wins for FG.

I agree. FF will have briefed them to do just that in order to keep the Shinners as far away as possible from power.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Route66

Cantys, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼