GE in November.

The Bandit

Going by Endas comments this morning it would seem we will be going to the polls in November. Some people will be getting Xmas present early. Others will have an appointment with the Bad Santa. Should be fun. I won't hold my breath till election is called as this guy is like the Irish weather.

Going by Endas comments this morning it would seem we will be going to the polls in November. Some people will be getting Xmas present early. Others will have an appointment with the Bad Santa. Should be fun. I won't hold my breath till election is called as this guy is like the Irish weather.

id say labour would prefer to wait til February, but a giveaway budget
may well see enda pull the plug,

It's 5 more years lads...........because there is no alternative. People will realise that as they exercise their franchise and even though they might want a change from Enda and Joan, at the end of the day in that polling booth, the lack of a clear choice will make them pick the current government again.

It was like this in 2011. It will be like this in November. All we can hope for is that it won't be like this in 2020.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Living Images (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

19th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

3 Of A Kind

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼