GE in November.

Listening to Allah Kelly on TV yesterday and he was pathetic. Spin spin and more spin. Looking at the betting himself and odonaghue are least likely to retain their seats. , 4/7 and 8/15 resp. Maybe it's time to fill in a few potholes.

It's 5 more years lads...........because there is no alternative. People will realise that as they exercise their franchise and even though they might want a change from Enda and Joan, at the end of the day in that polling booth, the lack of a clear choice will make them pick the current government again.

It was like this in 2011. It will be like this in November. All we can hope for is that it won't be like this in 2020.

if they get a 2nd term then I see them getting a 3rd term, if things are improving as we are being told, then the people will stick with them,in 2007 many were going to vote against ff but bottled it , same will happen here,

Going by Endas comments this morning it would seem we will be going to the polls in November. Some people will be getting Xmas present early. Others will have an appointment with the Bad Santa. Should be fun. I won't hold my breath till election is called as this guy is like the Irish weather.

There won't be a GE called until the next serious allegation concerning Brownie or Sinn Feign. As SF seem to attract bad news on a monthly cycle, it would be wrong to rule out a November election.

There won't be a GE called until the next serious allegation concerning Brownie or Sinn Feign. As SF seem to attract bad news on a monthly cycle, it would be wrong to rule out a November election.

water off a ducks back to Gerry, sf voters will always vote sf, attracting transfers is the problem, none of these allegations have stuck but then again
media know this but also know as long as it sways floating voters then job done, tell me duffs where do you stand on longboat quay apartment fiasco
should McNamara face same treatment as mcfeely?

Duffs, I suspect that like the proverbial stopped clock you're correct once or twice a day. And I think you're right with your post here.

Labour's ONLY chance is if SF can be vilified enough otherwise Labour will go the way of the Greens. And that's a sad indictment for a once proud party with lofty ideals.

Duffs, I suspect that like the proverbial stopped clock you're correct once or twice a day. And I think you're right with your post here.

Labour's ONLY chance is if SF can be vilified enough otherwise Labour will go the way of the Greens. And that's a sad indictment for a once proud party with lofty ideals.

I wonder will siptu break link with labour party?

Siptu could speed up labours demise at their conference in the rebel county this week. IF labour were to loose their support and Siptu 1800000 election funds it would be disastrous. Bring it on I say.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Big Country
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Big Swinin' Mikeys

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼