Gay pub erasing gay folx

Pepe

Word has reached Brazil that a queer establishment in town is actively erasing gay people after taking the pink euro for years.
I just want to personally express my solidarity with my gay brothers, sisters and themselves for the oppressive moving of the bunting for freshers week in a devastating exclusionary move.
We will not stand and bare witness to another queer space being straight washed after the erosion of Loafers and the Loft.
Solidarity ✊🏳️‍🌈

Word has reached Brazil that a queer establishment in town is actively erasing gay people after taking the pink euro for years.
I just want to personally express my solidarity with my gay brothers, sisters and themselves for the oppressive moving of the bunting for freshers week in a devastating exclusionary move.
We will not stand and bare witness to another queer space being straight washed after the erosion of Loafers and the Loft.
Solidarity ✊🏳️‍🌈
Well, it’s like the libertarians say. If you don’t like being a slave, go start your own plantation.

Solidarity ✊🏳️‍🌈
Be very very careful Pepe.......

Solidarity ✊🏳️‍🌈
FFS business decisions are made based on time and returns.
If these kind of lads and kind of ladies used the place more then it would not have made the decision to change the place.

download-1.jpeg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼