Flying Enterprise Bullying Campaign

Pure Hatred

Amadáníocht, you are a creature of Pure Hatred. This jibes well with your Murder of old Crows. You and they are runt bastard progeny of old Ireland, McQuaid, Beating the Focals into helpless infants. Zombies, you don't know you are dead, because you never lived. You have clearly suffered, and now desperately try to inflict some of your pained damage on others with your moronic rantings. It doesn't work.
All you are doing with your obsessive returns here is keeping this thread in the public eye. Thanks.
You and those protestors are simply nasty hateful bullies.
But on the bright side, I hear two more of you have come in and apologised.

DD

Last edited:
Amadáníocht, you are a creature of Pure Hatred. This jibes well with your Murder of old Crows. You and they are runt bastard progeny of old Ireland, McQuaid, Beating the Focals into helpless infants. Zombies, you don't know you are dead, because you never lived. You have clearly suffered, and now desperately try to inflict some of your pained damage on others with your moronic rantings. It doesn't work.
All you are doing with your obsessive returns here is keeping this thread in the public eye. Thanks.

DD

Ta Donal Donal craite :D

Last edited:

DD

Ah DawDaw, you lost this argument so badly you're throwing out all the sad clichés again and reverting to form. You've been taken to the cleaners here.

The bully DawDaw arrived swinging his arms at everyone and anyone for reasons he himself didn't even understand. Now he's on the floor holding his jaw and wondering why he pissed himself.

You got pwned, that's what happened.

There are some great debaters on the PROC but occasionally you come across someone who is way out of their depth. We all enjoy shooting fish in a barrel once in a while though.

Looking back over your collapse your main failure was that you weren't able to take my points one by one and argue your point. Instead you just kept parroting different versions of your first 'Daily Mail' version of this whole episode.

If you ever feel like actually engaging with the actual arguments and facts directly and you're willing to put aside your made up hearsay I'll be back here in a shot to get stuck in. I can't see it happening though. You're too irrational and hot headed.

You really need to up your game Dawdaw or the INTERNET will be the end of you.

DD

Just coz I would hate you to miss your coronation :)

http://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238620

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Shadowless Tower (NC) [Eaffi Discoveries]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5pm

More events ▼