Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

A migrant could be anyone not living in his own place of birth. Move to Derry you're a migrant.
Point being a Spaniard or someone from the north doesn't need a visa to move, live or work here while someone from outside the EU does.

Glad to see I don't have you rattled off your nut you thick cunt.
:lol!:
IOTY in '26 looking promising already.

Who honestly gives a shit about Derek Blighe.

Stop going on about him. No one cares.

If youre that obsessed about him, go up and talk to him and stop spamming here every single day 🙄

Jesus Christ.
This thread is literally about the far right protesting in Fermoy Dan. He’s been a significant party of that. Hardly spamming.

You're on about him every day m8.

From what I gather hes at that tent is he?

Go down and sort him out. You're wasting your time here going about blocking Spaniards coming to Ireland
To be fair there was newsworthy events this week at the tent. Hardly surprising that it would be posted about here.

We are all migrants on that score m8.
The simply point is he is perfectly entitled to be here without a visa as long as he wants.

On edge case. 😂
What a Langer.
Needing a visa is not a condition to being called a migrant.
The fact you are doubling down on this stupidity just shows us all how much of a retard you are.

This is top notch stuff. Anyway back to Fermoy. Blighe said earlier today that the Gardai have told them the tent will be gone by next week.
I had reason to pass through Fermoy today. I decided to drop in some easter eggs to the new residents in Abbeyville.

Mr Blighe and his supporters seem very cranky today. One of them called me a cunt, which from that lot I'd take as a compliment 😁

Imagine being so hate filled that the thought of children getting easter eggs makes you angry...

I had reason to pass through Fermoy today. I decided to drop in some easter eggs to the new residents in Abbeyville.

Mr Blighe and his supporters seem very cranky today. One of them called me a cunt, which from that lot I'd take as a compliment 😁

Imagine being so hate filled that the thought of children getting easter eggs makes you angry...
These people are just very stupid and angry (The worst mix) all the time and they just cannot ever be reasoned with.

They are taking out all of their anger for their poor life choice decisions on the most vulnerable.

560.jpg

That has given me an idea, I will be in Fermoy next week and I intend to do the same!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼