Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

Why would a single Dr or Nurse in their 20s/30s move back to Ireland? The reasons they have left are not always economic. Places like Dubai, Australia etc can offer them a lifestyle we cannot. When you marry and have kids that chance of travelling is gone.

Has he asked you to move in yet or are you just his bit on the side??
Well Mattielockssays he does nothing which is a lie. She gets a lot wrong for someone whi says she only deals in facts 🙄
I couldn't give a fuck about blighe just that our housing and services cannot cope with immigration which he says is the case, a fact!

Well Mattielockssays he does nothing which is a lie. She gets a lot wrong for someone whi says she only deals in facts 🙄
I couldn't give a fuck about blighe just that our housing and services cannot cope with immigration which he says is the case, a fact!
Then let’s leave the EU and close the borders. The vast majority of immigration into this country comes from the UK and EU.

Would this confirmed half-wit just get back to doing some block laying and help build houses?

Camping outside refugee centres because he is complaining about the lack of houses to rent or buy for locals and much needed immigrants?

Is he just a racist bigot?

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼