Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

I had reason to pass through Fermoy today. I decided to drop in some easter eggs to the new residents in Abbeyville.

Mr Blighe and his supporters seem very cranky today. One of them called me a cunt, which from that lot I'd take as a compliment ðŸ˜

Imagine being so hate filled that the thought of children getting easter eggs makes you angry...
I’ve had to change my FB photo to protect my wife from that crew. The person who called you a cunt was probably Annette Cahill. She’s a real nasty piece of work.

I had reason to pass through Fermoy yesterday. I decided to drop in some easter eggs to the new residents in Abbeyville.

Mr Blighe and his supporters seem very cranky today. One of them called me a cunt, which from that lot I'd take as a compliment ðŸ˜

Imagined the whole thing.

How many kids are in Abbeyville House?

Around 50?

So unless you're bringing down 50 Easter Eggs you're just being cruel tbh. Imagine Easter Sunday, some of the kids are smiling and tucking into their Easter Eggs while other kids are left with nothing, all because some solicitor couldn't be arsed to buy eggs for everyone.

After all those kids have been through. 😪🇺🇦🇮🇪

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼