Facebook Pics vs The Law

When you upload photos to facebook they are then considered property of facebook. They can be used as evidence against you in a court of law. It says this when you sign up.

a fella at work got sacked for calling our supervisor a stupid fat cunt on his facebook comments

Seriously?

There is a photo of me smoking a bong on mine, but my page is private. I'm not crazy about FB, the updates people write can be so retarded and self-indulgent; who gives a shit if you are looking forward to the weekend, or just ate a sandwich, but it seems to be the only way to get photos these days. Plus I'm addicted to scrabble and word challenge.

So, we've all read these stories about naughty people getting caught by their other halves on Facebook...but how about people doing bits and bobs that are outside of the law?

Friend of mine has been tagged in a folder of pics, and so I had a look through...and there's plenty of them all up to a variety of illegal drug taking, with their names tagged for all to see. Pics are in the folder of someone I'm not friends with, but can see via the tags that have been put on my friend. Even the pics that she's not in.

I just wondered if people ought to be a bit more careful and not put these kinds of pics online...is it only a matter of time ya think?!

Its the people who talk about their drug taking for all to see online that annoys me. Christ like. Its not something you want to broadcast around the place. Especially those on like bebo who go around with a picture of a hash leaf as their background. It's just ghey...

Seriously?

There is a photo of me smoking a bong on mine, but my page is private. I'm not crazy about FB, the updates people write can be so retarded and self-indulgent; who gives a shit if you are looking forward to the weekend, or just ate a sandwich, but it seems to be the only way to get photos these days. Plus I'm addicted to scrabble and word challenge.

totally serious. sure twas me that squealed on him

Pleeeease tell me this story.

theres not much to tell really.

your man was a total bad tempered prick AND he washed himself in lynx. the supervisor was always giving out to him for being bone bloody idle and so he went a bit mental and slagged her off on facebook so i told her about it and he got sacked

tee hee

bringing the company into disrepute by slagging off employees on a public forum.

She should have sent him this when he got home:

ciddb754f1e94b240418980.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Cillian Moore

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼