English Football Championship Thread

Saw this on you tube Hamburg v Armenia Bielfeld 1st division game over 60k at the match. Barman in the Crows Nest years ago was a big Armenia Bielfeld fan.

If he’s offered the position he’s off sadly Jimmy. Payback for Giles all those years ago! I think he’s brilliant but a huge risk. Only league matches he’s lost have been against Sheffield United, Coventry and Burnley. Top teams at this level. Still only thirteen games though. Albion are a basket case financially so he’d be mad not to go. kicked out the door at Olympiakos in double quick time though they are a basketcase too. Hopefully Leeds have got somebody lined up and it’s not Carlos.

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]
AEdFTp7qOKPJKfcu6JoQbDRxr9avcOXC8BDiqNSDJbPc=s80-p-mo
[/TD]

[TD]ReplyForward[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Daryl Dike made shit of Boro yesterday.
I was getting excited about automatic promotion last week, now I'm worried about making the playoffs.
giphy.webp

Last edited:
Boro win 5-0.
Crucial to get the home win after the away loss and get back to winning ways.
Blackburn hopped into 3rd place briefly today after beating second placed Sheffield United. They'll meet again in the quarterfinals of the FA cup.

Very poor game between Sunderland and Norwich. Sunderland camped in their own half for the whole second half. Most interesting part of the match was Luke O Nien giving a lad a kiss.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

6th Jul 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼