Depeche Mode new single

great band...legends.
At least this track pisses all over U2 s new stuff

Must check it out, DM just announced their US tour, so theres a chance they will do a tour towards the end of 2009, so maybe the O2 Dublin might be on the cards. So far, they only have one date (O2 London) in May for the whole of the UK & Ireland.

Re U2, most people have only heard 1 new U2 track "Get On Your Boots", which is by far the weakest track on the new 11 track album, have been listening to it since last week and it's their best album in a while.

Must check it out, DM just announced their US tour, so theres a chance they will do a tour towards the end of 2009, so maybe the O2 Dublin might be on the cards. So far, they only have one date (O2 London) in May for the whole of the UK & Ireland.

Re U2, most people have only heard 1 new U2 track "Get On Your Boots", which is by far the weakest track on the new 11 track album, have been listening to it since last week and it's their best album in a while.

Agreed. Listened to it last week and it reminded me of some of their stuff from the 80's. Really good. As for the Mode, they've never won a Brit but then a prophet is never welcome in his own country. I'm going to the London gig if it kills me! Can't fucking wait!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼