Deirdre Morley v Alan Hawe..

The amount of women on social media (mainly middle aged ones ) posting love and hugs to this poor woman and not mentioning the poor father or his family/friends is mind boggling. I saw one person question this on fb and got completey savaged. Why are Middle Aged women on social media so aggressive? Common lines are don’t judge. And wait till you walk a mile in her shoes etc etc. reminds me of the people saying leave the priests alone after the all the scandals came out

The amount of women on social media (mainly middle aged ones ) posting love and hugs to this poor woman and not mentioning the poor father or his family/friends is mind boggling. I saw one person question this on fb and got completey savaged. Why are Middle Aged women on social media so aggressive? Common lines are don’t judge. And wait till you walk a mile in her shoes etc etc. reminds me of the people saying leave the priests alone after the all the scandals came out
Anybody who replies to one of these women is only going to get stressed out , Not worth the hassle,

I dislike the hierarchy that develops in these cases.

Like it's possible to feel desperately sorry for this boy's father and extended family and also feel sorry for this woman if it was a mental health crises that lead her to do this.

SM seems to not leave room for any nuance!

In the situation where a man commits the killing you will see people commenting....You only have to look at him to know
he is a monster, Whereas when it is a woman it becomes a case of... the state let the poor woman down,

One poster leads with a dont judge comment stick to the facts etc followed by a post ten later implying the father drove her to it. 🤷‍♂️. Maybe these are wind up profiles who knows. But your right mat lock sm seems to divide to him v her. One crowd want her burnt at the stake. The other sending love to her etc

In the situation where a man commits the killing you will see people commenting....You only have to look at him to know
he is a monster, Whereas when it is a woman it becomes a case of... the state let the poor woman down,
I don't think that's always the case tbf.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼