Deirdre Morley v Alan Hawe..

that’s a fairly homophobic post there, m8.

Is it??? What's wrong with homosexuals attracting each other? As long as they don't "do it in the street and frighten the horses" I couldn't give a toss what consenting adult homosexuals get up to tbh - less competition for me when it comes to heterosexual women as far as I'm concerned. Win/Win :cool:

Easy to see some who've had their @rse handed to them (am I still allowed say that or will you feign outrage at that too) on a particular point here, are trying to play the man and not the ball mind.

Is it??? What's wrong with homosexuals attracting each other? As long as they don't "do it in the street and frighten the horses" I couldn't give a toss what consenting adult homosexuals get up to tbh - less competition for me when it comes to heterosexual women as far as I'm concerned. Win/Win :cool:

Easy to see some who've had their @rse handed to them (am I still allowed say that or will you feign outrage at that too) on a particular point here, are trying to play the man and not the ball mind.

it’s the “fags” but with reference to jimmy and moe and well you know it.

it’s the “fags” but with reference to jimmy and moe and well you know it.

Jimmy and Moe are both Heterosexual men here according to their various posts and the three of us have been slagging one another for years about the carry on in The Loft as though any of us have been there. MOE is always talking about being out for drinks with his missus and when it comes to southside women jimmy claims to have laid more pipe than Cork Gas!

It's pretty clear that you're peeved with me over some smackdown or other I gave you and you're merely concocting some accusation of homophobia in an effort to land some very weak punch. Tafty.

i know exactly what you meant so you don’t have to change anything. it’s the other ignoramos’ post but he’ll plead ignorance or say i’m the one who’s getting the wrong end of the stick and getting pent up.

modus operandi.
Jimmy and Moe are both Heterosexual men here according to their various posts and the three of us have been slagging one another for years about the carry on in The Loft as though any of us have been there. MOE is always talking about being out for drinks with his missus and when it comes to southside women jimmy claims to have laid more pipe than Cork Gas!

It's pretty clear that you're peeved with me over some smackdown or other I gave you and you're merely concocting some accusation of homophobia in an effort to land some very weak punch. Tafty.

dukestradamus!

as i said earlier “it’s the “fags” bit with reference to jimmy and moe and well you know it.”

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

CSM Pop Degree Showcase

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼