Deirdre Morley v Alan Hawe..

People with a limit
You're the one who decided to check my fb profile, threaten to send it to another poster. Oh yeah, and then ask me if it was ok for you to masturbate to my picture.

Now you seem to want to pretend that all of that was somehow my fault, and that I am not worthy of your weird stalkery behaviour.

Again, you don't get to make your behaviour my fault.
I scoff at you because you are easy to wind and get flabbergasted and resort to swear words when wound up as you cannot eloquently express yourself #mortforya #candidate 😂

If that was true then she wouldn't have been found not guilty by reason of insanity.

Not everyone who commits a crime while mentally ill is not guilty by reason of insanity. The criteria is very narrow and it refers to situations where the person is not capable of understanding the nature and quality of the act they are committing.

You are seeking her to be punished as if she was sane when she committed the act, but she wasn't. It isn't a matter of whether or not I agree. This is a matter of fact, not opinion.

Also, she did seek help. Lots and lots of times. She wasn't a criminal mastermind who wanted to kill her children and then "get away with it". She was insane and in that insanity killed her children and then tried to kill herself.
In saying she should be punished I mean I don't think she should be released and tbh I think it would be a very brave psychiatrist who would sign off on that, simply because as none of them could have or did foresee over many years of treatment the level she reached and I doubt they'd take the risk she wouldn't return to that state if only temporary as happened when she killed her kids.

You say it doesn't matter whether you agree or not, and that is fair enough but you haven't actually expressed an opinion on whether you think she should be released or not, you've just quoted the law and possibly hidden behind it, or maybe that coincides with your opinion or maybe not.

Somehow I'm not so sure, you were asked would you allow her babysit your kids and you rightly you replied you wouldn't let any stranger babysit your kids. So lets hypothetically suppose you and her were friends and in the past she had babysat for you, would you now let her if she is released, knowing that for years her illness never made her contemplate doing any harm to her kids but for a brief moment when she did snap she killed her three children. Would you take that risk or would you say the doctors have given her the thumbs up so Deirdre have them in bed by nine please, and there is a nice Pinot Grigio in the fridge.

I'm not at all flabbergasted. I just refuse to allow you to pretend that your creepy behavior wasn't creepy.
Of course you are flabbergasted having to emphasis your "points" with swear words and using your lord"s name in vain, isn't that a sin for a churchgoer or are you one of those hypocritical wans

In saying she should be punished I mean I don't think she should be released and tbh I think it would be a very brave psychiatrist who would sign off on that, simply because as none of them could have or did foresee over many years of treatment the level she reached and I doubt they'd take the risk she wouldn't return to that state if only temporary as happened when she killed her kids.

You say it doesn't matter whether you agree or not, and that is fair enough but you haven't actually expressed an opinion on whether you think she should be released or not, you've just quoted the law and possibly hidden behind it, or maybe that coincides with your opinion or maybe not.

Somehow I'm not so sure, you were asked would you allow her babysit your kids and you rightly you replied you wouldn't let any stranger babysit your kids. So lets hypothetically suppose you and her were friends and in the past she had babysat for you, would you now let her if she is released, knowing that for years her illness never made her contemplate doing any harm to her kids but for a brief moment when she did snap she killed her three children. Would you take that risk or would you say the doctors have given her the thumbs up so Deirdre have them in bed by nine please, and there is a nice Pinot Grigio in the fridge.
Why is whether or not I would let her babysit my kids relevant? Are only people that I deem suitable to mind my children fit to be released into society or something?

Her psychiatrists did forsee the level she reached. They asked her husband previously if he thought she was a danger to the children.

Why is whether or not I would let her babysit my kids relevant? Are only people that I deem suitable to mind my children fit to be released into society or something?

Her psychiatrists did forsee the level she reached. They asked her husband previously if he thought she was a danger to the children.
Discrete shift of blame to the father there again, I see.
Nice.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Brian Gallagher Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

18th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jimmy Lee

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼