Deirdre Morley v Alan Hawe..

Not sure what's going on in that crazy mind of yours but you seem very confused lately conflating me with some imaginary personae 😂 #meditationapp #meds
Remember when you posted on here about checking my fb profile and then threatened to send it to another poster?

I imagine that's what he's referencing..

Remember when you posted on here about checking my fb profile and then threatened to send it to another poster?

I imagine that's what he's referencing..
That was called irony which obviously went over your head coz said poster was actually stalking you. Don't give yourself so much importance, seems like you are detracting here coz above posters are taking you to town and tearing to pieces your argument.

That was called irony which obviously went over your head coz said poster was actually stalking you. Don't give yourself so much importance, seems like you are detracting here coz above posters are taking you to town and tearing to pieces your argument.

No. You don't get to make your creepy behaviour my issue.

That's always the trope that creeps use when they are called out on their behaviour.

And no, nothing about your behaviour was ironic. Moronic might be the word you're looking for...

Alan Hawe is already being victimised. And you are here arguing for Deirdre Morleys innocence. You're as thick as two planks of wood nailed together.
We are talking about 3 little innocent, murdered children, and you are using the situation to try to project to the PROC your 'intellect' and 'Legalese'. You actually don't care the smallest amount about those children and their father. Your a disgrace.

I'm not arguing for her innocence. She is innocent, that is no longer in question.

I am not trying to project anything. I answered a question, that's all.

It is possible to care about those children and their father, and also to recognise that their mother killed them in the midst of a mental delusion and that means she was not responsible for her actions. Those things are not mutually exclusive.

No. You don't get to make your creepy behaviour my issue.

That's always the trope that creeps use when they are called out on their behaviour.

And no, nothing about your behaviour was ironic. Moronic might be the word you're looking for...
Get off your high horse as if I'd want to stalk you haha, maybe go back to losing your argument here and stop detracting from it

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Blades
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

7th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼