Deirdre Morley v Alan Hawe..

Matty, if this woman who killed her THREE children walks from the CMH and is considered "innocent in the eyes of the law" due to mental incapacity, but is now deemed mentally sound enough to release back into the general public, will you at least admit that you were WRONG when you said on the very first page of this thread

Harder to get out of the central mental than any prison tbh.

Matty, if this woman who killed her THREE children walks from the CMH and is considered "innocent in the eyes of the law" due to mental incapacity, but is now deemed mentally sound enough to release back into the general public, will you at least admit that you were WRONG when you said on the very first page of this thread
Has she been deemed mentally sound enough to release back into the general public?

Last I checked she was eligible to apply for temporary release. Which is not the same thing, at all.

You are an aggressive Karen would not stoop to your fur coat no knickers level, get a life you bored kept perma enraged idiot candidate 😂
You're the one who decided to check my fb profile, threaten to send it to another poster. Oh yeah, and then ask me if it was ok for you to masturbate to my picture.

Now you seem to want to pretend that all of that was somehow my fault, and that I am not worthy of your weird stalkery behaviour.

Again, you don't get to make your behaviour my fault.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼