Deirdre Morley v Alan Hawe..

So why do you bother hitting the Like button so much Earl? :ROFLMAO:
When you find someone's trigger, you have to press. It started with Fedmitt_y, and the gang of mongs just keeps growing.
Why do you take so much notice of who rates posts? Are you needy or what?

I noticed that as well 🤣🤣
Just for you Bleak_y
Speaking of weird, there are only three or four posters here that take any notice of who likes posts. Fair play, ya sad Christy.

When you find someone's trigger, you have to press. It started with Fedmitt_y, and the gang of mongs just keeps growing.
Why do you take so much notice of who rates posts? Are you needy or what?

Just for you Bleak_y
M8 you're fooling nobody, I made the alts and likes obvious just to mock you..

It worked 😂

M8 you're fooling nobody, I made the alts and likes obvious just to mock you..

It worked 😂
Clearly I'm fooling you as my post had absolutely nothing to do with your meltdown and 'tarded leaving thread. Try following the posts instead making a fool of yourself again, ya senile old fool. Scarlet for you:ROFLMAO:

3rd time now is it, Bleak_y, you must have it bookmarked. Best of luck on it and I hope you find something to your level. Don't mention the FB incident to perspective employees though, harassment of female colleagues is frowned upon. 😘

3rd time now is it, Bleak_y, you must have it bookmarked. Best of luck on it and I hope you find something to your level. Don't mention the FB incident to perspective employees though, harassment of female colleagues is frowned upon. 😘
Just reaching out, you need to get out of mummies attic, not sure what other gibberish you are going in about confusing me with somebody, McDs are looking for Xmas staff?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Buffalo Soul - Bob Marley Tribute

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼