Cyclists

No I just am trying to impress that I don't need an effing bike to get from A to B, emphasising the fact I have money unlike bike wankers and bus wankers that I have aforementioned 🤣😉 I'd hate say to have to wait for the Kinsale bus in lashing rain 🤣🤣
Ah but, those new beauties, the LF's are usually on the 226 route.

No I just am trying to impress that I don't need an effing bike to get from A to B, emphasising the fact I have money unlike bike wankers and bus wankers that I have aforementioned 🤣😉 I'd hate say to have to wait for the Kinsale bus in lashing rain 🤣🤣
Bike wankers live in places that are close to city centre that are most likely unaffordable to the likes of you.

Was that you in your Jetta I just saw outside abrakebabra trying to pick teenage young wans??

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You might have a point there, renting a dingy flat off Barrack St for €1500 PM might be out of my league :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Ah yes stating somebody might be a paedophile for no apparent reason just because your argument is fail central gwan ya effing numptie! :ROFLMAO: #WatchingNetflix
:ROFLMAO:
Wtf, pedophilia??! You know you can be teenage and over the age of consent?

Jeez man, that's a bit fucked up. I'd say lay off the Internet lad.

It that a 2.0 litre diesel? Scarlet for you:lol!::lol!:

bleak-2-david-vogler.jpg

He probably like inhaling my fresh car fumes as I whizz past him 🤣
You'll do no "whizzing" past me around the city in whatever diesel shitbox it is you drive 😂 I thought you get stuck in congestion? Make up you mind mate, which one is it?

Bit of small dick syndrome there the with the Jetta I'd say 😉

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼