Cyclists

Indeed, there's no shortage of bad driving but the cyclist seems to read malicious intent where none may be intended; like some of the guys bipping the horn might just have been letting him know they were there, it seemed fairly inocuous to me.
His interaction with the van driver has been retweeted by Jeremy Vine no less.

Lenihans couldn't buy this kind of publicity.

Everyone's a winner here.

Always instigated by him.
On the roads or online he's ALWAYS right.
Guy is an absolute menace.
5 confrontations on the roads in under a week isn't normal behaviour. He's going to annoy the wrong person sooner or later.
Screaming at 2 female drivers is bullying behaviour, but, like all bullies, went back in his box when the man in the van confronted him and another man came to the aid of the upset female driver.
"Are you all right there?"
"I have it on camera, I have it on camera."
seem to be his go to "quips" as is "learn to use the roads." That twat saying that. I mean, if Carlsberg did irony. He simply cannot wait to get into an argument.
Congrats- he’s put this post up on Twitter

Always instigated by him.
On the roads or online he's ALWAYS right.
Guy is an absolute menace.
5 confrontations on the roads in under a week isn't normal behaviour. He's going to annoy the wrong person sooner or later.
Screaming at 2 female drivers is bullying behaviour, but, like all bullies, went back in his box when the man in the van confronted him and another man came to the aid of the upset female driver.
"Are you all right there?"
"I have it on camera, I have it on camera."
seem to be his go to "quips" as is "learn to use the roads." That twat saying that. I mean, if Carlsberg did irony. He simply cannot wait to get into an argument.
I watched the clip again, the first car revved up as it close passed the cyclist, the driver of that car needs to avoid letting his annoyance with other road users be the cause of him harming them by driving recklessly, the 2nd driver wasn't much better, yet they both nearly start crying when the cyclist dares to challenge them about their appalling driving?

He didn't scream btw. The gentleman with the 15 C car was the angriest person in that exchange.

His interaction with the van driver has been retweeted by Jeremy Vine no less.

Lenihans couldn't buy this kind of publicity.

Everyone's a winner here.
All yer man's freaky followers are leaving shite google reviews, they did the same to Cumnor last year but thankfully Cumnor got them removed, hopefully Linehans will be able to do the same.

Congrats- he’s put this post up on Twitter
Apparently I "invented" a man coming to help the female he shouted at as she queued to get into AIB on the Douglas Rd.To quote the gimp himself .."it's all on camera." Even one of his twitter friends admitted him having 5 rage incidents in under a week is ludicrously ott.

All yer man's freaky followers are leaving shite google reviews, they did the same to Cumnor last year but thankfully Cumnor got them removed, hopefully Linehans will be able to do the same.
I'd never heard of them but I'll certainly be recommending them and also hope that employee earns himself a richly deserved promotion.

I'm not making excuses but people driving are usually under savage stress due to the poor state of our infrastructure and the huge volume of traffic now on our "roads". The old situation of "leave 5 minutes early" sadly rarely works any more due to selfish people blocking junctions/ hatched junctions/ T junctions etc. etc ad. nauseam. We are all products of the dreaded Rat Race (Terry Hall RIP).
Very true! If more people cycled and took public transport there'd be fewer traffic on the roads

If people were really doing this to him on purpose they wouldn’t miss.

If he spoke to my wife or mother like that I’d be straight into his shop to tell him where to go. I know people who’ve worked for him and believe it or not they said he actually treats them worse. Mostly women too. A man would have boxed his clock off years ago.
Loads of "men" haven't boxed him yet. Cowards the lot of ye

Everyones favourite cyclist back abusing female drivers. A male driver, in fairness, came to the womans aid. He also abused a van driver but, shat his pants, when the male van driver confronted him. This guy is beyond aggressive. 5 confrontations on the road-that we know of-this week. Gardai need to get on top of this vigilante on a bike.
Abusing? Fancy being almost taken out by a weapon and then thinking it's fine, I'll go about my usual business. His reaction is totally justified

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:50pm

More events ▼