Cyclists

On his twitter account @righttobikeit

He is a knob that deliberately goes out to seek trouble. He also has double standards, cycled half the the way to Carrigaline on the wrong side of the road, the other half he under took the traffic. Neither of these of course count as bad road etiquette.

I know two people that have had run ins with him in the vicinity of Carrigaline, and you can see from his Twitter account that he relishes the argument at the side of the road. One day he will try it on with a nut job and he’ll be in a bit of bother then!

He is a knob that deliberately goes out to seek trouble. He also has double standards, cycled half the the way to Carrigaline on the wrong side of the road, the other half he under took the traffic. Neither of these of course count as bad road etiquette.

I know two people that have had run ins with him in the vicinity of Carrigaline, and you can see from his Twitter account that he relishes the argument at the side of the road. One day he will try it on with a nut job and he’ll be in a bit of bother then!

Carrigaline you say? I wonder if it was the lycra clown I encountered in Carrigaline yesterday.

Cops should be having a word with him because he's on the road to a serious injury - either with his dangerous cycling or his abuse of other road users. There's always someone bigger and tougher out there and the number of confrontations he's engineering reduce the odds on his getting a lesson. His garmin camera might be used on him for a colonoscopy ;-)

Carrigaline you say? I wonder if it was the lycra clown I encountered in Carrigaline yesterday.

Cops should be having a word with him because he's on the road to a serious injury - either with his dangerous cycling or his abuse of other road users. There's always someone bigger and tougher out there and the number of confrontations he's engineering reduce the odds on his getting a lesson. His garmin camera might be used on him for a colonoscopy ;-)

I agree with all that 👍.

Only issue is, when he gets what coming to him, we may never know.

I have seen a lot of his footage travelling on Carrs hill towards Carrigaline and I use that road heading to work.Tbf it's a tight enough road anyways but he insists on cycling in the middle all of the time and complains if cars are not wide enough of him whilst overtaking.A bad work of art he is and will encounter a bad beating someday.

I have seen a lot of his footage travelling on Carrs hill towards Carrigaline and I use that road heading to work.Tbf it's a tight enough road anyways but he insists on cycling in the middle all of the time and complains if cars are not wide enough of him whilst overtaking.A bad work of art he is and will encounter a bad beating someday.

If he had a licence plate as others have pointed out it would be easier to report him.

The man is a danger to himself and everyone else on the road.

This unfortunately is not going to end well. So many instances he's had on the Carrigaline Rd you'd think he'd take a quieter road. That place looks lethal.

These cycling 'activist' guys (It always seems to be guys) are just assholes anyway. They all pile on if you say anything.

The council in their infinite wisdom did away with half the loading bays in the city so if a fella is throwing a few kegs somewhere or crisps into Centra you have these fellas taking photos and posting them on social media.

A right shower of gobshites.

I cycle and I make damn sure I keep in to leave traffic past, in other words the 'reasonable consideration ' they are by law to give. Gardai would want to start issuing these 40 euro fixed charges to deal with these oafs.

these cycling 'activist' guys (it always seems to be guys) are just assholes anyway. They all pile on if you say anything.

The council in their infinite wisdom did away with half the loading bays in the city so if a fella is throwing a few kegs somewhere or crisps into centra you have these fellas taking photos and posting them on social media.

A right shower of gobshites.

i cycle and i make damn sure i keep in to leave traffic past, in other words the 'reasonable consideration ' they are by law to give. Gardai would want to start issuing these 40 euro fixed charges to deal with these oafs.

x2

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Bernard Casey and Guests
The Roundy, Castle St.

18th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼