Cyclists

@righttobikeit seems to be under some confusion wrt to the law regarding cyclists showing reasonable consideration to other road users.

Plenty there that falls under the remit of road rage.

He would want to calm down a bit. Id say a judge would take a dim view of some of his behaviour in those videos.

Can you believe his bio reads

"My helmet and hi-vis won't guarantee my safety but my @Garmin virb 360 camera will guarantee me justice"

It's a bit of justice he needs alright.

What do you recommend in how to teach him a lesson honky - should the bus driver just get out of his bus and give the cyclist the bating he seems to be looking for? Cyclist would probably cycle off at a rate of knots as soon as he got even close.

Hopefully this close call will serve as a warning to the cyclist and get him to wise up and try to be a courteous and considerate road-user before he ends up with a very serious injury, or worse.

Or is he looking for a toombstone with a "I behaved like a prick on my bicycle but that motorist was in the wrong too" inscription :-(

🤔
The cyclist is a prize asshole. All rights and no obligations.
The needs a good slap tbf.

Can you believe his bio reads

"My helmet and hi-vis won't guarantee my safety but my @Garmin virb 360 camera will guarantee me justice"

It's a bit of justice he needs alright.

He's a real hero, recording himself shouting abuse at a woman on Georges quay. A 'hag' he calls her.

Disgusting to see. Someone should report him.

On his twitter account @righttobikeit

Thank you, I was just on it, what an arrogant prick.

If I see him around town and end up behind him I will put my hand on the horn.

The poor guy just cannot handle that.

In a honesty though, it is very dangerous for someone with obvious mental issues to be behaving like that on such a vulnerable vehicle.

He will get what is coming to him.

Thank you, I was just on it, what an arrogant prick.

If I see him around town and end up behind him I will put my hand on the horn.

The poor guy just cannot handle that.

In a honesty though, it is very dangerous for someone with obvious mental issues to be behaving like that on such a vulnerable vehicle.

He will get what is coming to him.

Serious road rage problem.

One video of him striking a passing car. Mental cases like him gunning for a confrontation are a menace on the road.

If this guy wanted publicity he has seriously marked his cards.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Sean Hardware

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼