Cyclists

"The odd cyclist"

I've already posted this but feel the need to post it again.

Some of the dings for offences in that are well wrong. It's not a pedestrian crossing, it's a Toucan crossing which is wider and for both cyclists and pedestrians. That footpath they are cycling on is the entrance/exit to/from Burgess Park which the video doesn't show, and is a cycle/walking route.
Not taking away from the rest of careless cyclists, just pointing out that the person that made the video should have know the rules there.

Repeating the same points, when I have debunked them doesn't make it true.
So you can stop copying and pasting.
Says the guy who posted "How many times do you want me to repeat..."

And despite your bizarre claim, you've not debunked a single point of the 6 individual points listed. Not even one of them. You've run out of road kid! It's just that you're too thick to realize it.

lol.. fast forward to 2032 and the only thing that will have changed in this thread is the name of the posters SoundY is happily having the same repeat argument with

Gorilla Beating Chest Gif GIFs | Tenor

Oh look, another poster who can't dispute the points made so tries to deflect with a gif. And I'm sure he's well pleased with himself. 😇

Nope it's your reality, the same reality claiming that the odd cyclist breaks the law whilst cycling which a complete nonsense
The reality is that cyclists are not killing hundreds of people on Irish roads.
Yet somehow, cyclists appear to get 99% of the attention from the resident idiots here.
That's the reality of it.

There is another thread about Maniac Drivers, with talk and links to people who died as a result of driver error. Yet, it gets nowhere near the traffic or attention that this thread gets.

Those shouting about 'ALL road users need to be prosecuted' remind me of those idiots who shouted 'All Lives Matter' when it came to black people on the end of questionable policing.

You deciding something doesn't work has fuck all scientific validity, especially in the case of something that has been tested with measurable results that you refuse to accept.
No, I'm deciding it won't work because there are no working examples, or peer-reviewed studies or case studies to show that it does work.
I see you are still pushing your argument from the ignorance fallacy.
Should I be happy you haven't posted a photo of the chap in question as a visual aid to your diatribe?
Would it matter, as he is dead at the hands of a careless driver?
It was probably news to you, but a few people die per week on our roads. Perhaps you are not aware of that?
This is just the childish kind of retort to expect from a fuckwit who uses rape analogies.

You are total bullshitter and no doubt a terrible cyclist

Does the truth hurt? Sounds like you are rattled.

Yet here you are, pushing the idea that cyclists should have some sort of transponder when they don't contribute to the carnage on our roads.
But people being killed by cars, Nah, you don't give a fuck, once your inner Hitler can fantasies about catching all those pesky cyclists breaking a red light. That's all that matters to you.

Says the guy who posted "How many times do you want me to repeat..."

And despite your bizarre claim, you've not debunked a single point of the 6 individual points listed. Not even one of them. You've run out of road kid! It's just that you're too thick to realize it.

Soundy, you have a reading comprehension of a Senior Infant, and I am being generous here.
No wonder you are working for the council. No one else would have you.

The reality is that cyclists are not killing hundreds of people on Irish roads.
Yet somehow, cyclists appear to get 99% of the attention from the resident idiots here.
This is the cyclist thread.
That's the reality of it

There is another thread about Maniac Drivers, with talk and links to people who died as a result of driver error. Yet, it gets nowhere near the traffic or attention that this thread gets.
Of course it doesn't because no one posts on that thread claiming that the motorists are always right and claiming that they should get away with their infractions and dangerous driving

Those shouting about 'ALL road users need to be prosecuted' remind me of those idiots who shouted 'All Lives Matter' when it came to black people on the end of questionable policing.
Another nonsense analogy, seems that is your specialty.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Laugh Gaff Comedy

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼