Cyclists

I added to a thread that had been going for years. Many posts about him. Won’t be undoing any of it.

So you have more than a few accounts going on PROC then?
I guess the admins are going to love that.

Anyway, you do know that the person you have a vendetta against can find out who you are since you are defaming him?
You do realise that you have put your 2 big left foot in it?

Oh dear, if I were you, I would delete my account and hope PROC doesn't get a letter from a solicitor's office asking to unearth who you are.....

SoundMan

So you have more than a few accounts going on PROC then?
I guess the admins are going to love that.

Anyway, you do know that the person you have a vendetta against can find out who you are since you are defaming him?
You do realise that you have put your 2 big left foot in it?

Oh dear, if I were you, I would delete my account and hope PROC doesn't get a letter from a solicitor's office asking to unearth who you are.....

On what grounds are you claiming that you/John is being defamed? For it to be defamation I'm fairly sure you will need to show that you/John have a good reputation (good luck with that) and what Cranky posted was untrue. Can you do that?

If not, why don't you stop with your veiled threats you silly cyclist 😇

Do you think the brakes on a car are more powerful than the brakes on a bike?
A car has much more mass behind it, so it doesn't matter tbh.

Anecdotal evidence suggests that cars have a worse stopping distance than bikes, but I doubt there has been a peer reviewed study done on this.

Roxetten

Breaking news:

Being hit by big heavy metal box doing 40kph is more damaging than being hit by bicycle doing 40kph. The question is can a bicycle doing 40 brake better than a car doing 40?

Pure deflection there. The metal boxes are getting bigger and heavier, but let's ignore that fact.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St.

10th Dec 2022 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

The Battle For Cork

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

View more events ▼