Cyclists

How can you assume I have not been to University please ?

You are an idiot, you see, rothar.ie have actually recognised that a bicycle is a vehicle.

Nano Nagle bridge is a pedestrian bridge for people walking / jogging

It is not for vehicles and a bicycle is a vehicle

So get off your bike John please when you are on it and other foot paths, show some respect for the pedestrians around you.

You haven't been to University, because you come across as all insecure about it. That mark of someone who has never been.

On Nano Nagle Bridge, Cork City Council has designated it as part of their Cycling Network? Are they wrong, if so, how?

He was still moving, so I guess he was OK.

Meanwhile, the 94 people killed by cars this year in Ireland are all dead.
Cyclists didn't kill anyone.
And of course not a single one of those 94 unfortunate people were in anyway to blame at all for their demise?

You of course know this as fact, do you ?

" He was still moving, so you guess he was ok "

I am glad you are in the chicken business and not in anyway involved in First Aid 🙄

You haven't been to University, because you come across as all insecure about it. That mark of someone who has never been.

On Nano Nagle Bridge, Cork City Council has designated it as part of their Cycling Network? Are they wrong, if so, how?
Assume away all you like you absolute idiot.

Are cyclists allowed to cycle on footpaths on their vehicles?

Assume away all you like you absolute idiot.

Are cyclists allowed to cycle on footpaths on their vehicles?

Care to answer my question first?
Are Cork City Council wrong about Nano Nagle bridge?

As an aside, I sense your feelings are hurt petal. Its ok. The world needed coach drivers and ditch diggers too.

Last edited:
And of course not a single one of those 94 unfortunate people were in anyway to blame at all for their demise?

You of course know this as fact, do you ?

" He was still moving, so you guess he was ok "

I am glad you are in the chicken business and not in anyway involved in First Aid 🙄

Its highlights the utter stupid hypocrisy of the usual 4-5 people on here giving it loads about cyclists and their unsafe nature, while not caring at all about the actual people who are dying on our roads and the causes behind them i.e people in their cars driving badly

You will spend a few days giving out about a cyclist who breaks a red light, but not care if on the same day a person is killed in or by a car.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

12th May 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

Reflux & Friends

The Pav, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼