Cyclists

That is not Nano Nagle bridge, that is Trinity Bridge.

This is Nano Nagle bridge.View attachment 13662

You are Welcome
Sincerely, Jank
Interesting that trinity bridge didn't make the cut and nano nagle did 🤔. They are identical for the most part. Maybe trinity is narrower I don't know. Also the city council claims that nano nagle bridge is a segregated path when it clearly is not.

Bloody drivers, killing people and expecting to get away with it.
Sure, its all the cyclist's fault.

Glad fines are going to double. Even then they are too low.

Road users no matter what the vehicle they are operating are obliged to use their vehicle with due courtesy, care, and consideration for road users.

Most do.

Unfortunately, the proliferation of dashcams, gopros, garmins and other video recording equipment has led to the development of a particular breed of ignorant cunts who believe that "content generation" is more important than their obligations to show the requisite care, courtesy, and consideration to their peers.

These particular ignorant cunts can be found behind the wheels of cars, or astride bicycles, or on buses, tractors, trucks, vans, etc. etc......

They are best avoided, and if encountered, just let them off and whatever you do, do not engage with them. Life is too short.

I've been to University, you drove a coach for a living. I'm sure I'm more qualified in establishing who's an idiot petal.
How can you assume I have not been to University please ?

You are an idiot, you see, rothar.ie have actually recognised that a bicycle is a vehicle.

Nano Nagle bridge is a pedestrian bridge for people walking / jogging

It is not for vehicles and a bicycle is a vehicle

So get off your bike John please when you are on it and other foot paths, show some respect for the pedestrians around you.

Interesting that trinity bridge didn't make the cut and nano nagle did 🤔. They are identical for the most part. Maybe trinity is narrower I don't know. Also the city council claims that nano nagle bridge is a segregated path when it clearly is not.
It's segregated from cars. That's all the council cares about (not the quality of the finished lanes). They're building a city of conflict points where cycle lanes end on footpaths sure.

Trinity Bridge probably didn't make the cut as it's not linked to any cycle lane. They'll probably add it to the map after they build their 'shared space' all along Father Matthew Quay.

Whoever in City Hall drew the maps has no idea about cartography.

All they are doing is causing more confusion. Also, there is a sign in Glounthane which says "Shared Space."

We might as well be in London: no mention of "Limisteár Comhroinnte."

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sander Van Doorn
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

25th May 2024 @ 11:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼