Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Didn’t hear you preaching that on here after all of these incidents 🤣🤣
View attachment 31760View attachment 31759

do you expect me to say that the clare players were right? Nope you wont get that. how many red cards are there in that post. I think Hegarty is the only one and that was a second yellow.

You think i couldnt make up a compilation of that shit from other countys.

Finally just to knock all your childish shite back into a box so you lads can focus on what buckley did

silverfox Avatar
from Clare hurlers forum where you will find a shit load of criticism for Fitzgerald going down

May 15, 2022 at 9:07pm silverfox said:
Great performance by our boys today. But I’m disgusted by the play acting to get a player sent off. I hate that behaviour and that is not the example I want for my kids. Embarrassing

May 15, 2022 at 9:13pm sandman said:
will you look at the hit fitz took before he came to hegarty.Think thats why he was in a heap

Post by twiceasnice97 on May 16, 2022 at 6:09am​

That's just not the case
Fitzgerald was wrong to go down[/TD]

he was not head butted , he went down deliberately to get his opponent sent off.
So is there footage other than from TG4? Or do you conclude that he wasn't headbutted from that footage alone?

By the way, I should say that I get where you're coming from. He definitely took a dive. Just looked to me like he was headbutted before he took it. Are we looking at two different films? Or drawing different conclusions from the same one?

Headbutt? Ah stop you are embarrassing yourself now
Ok, I'll try rephrase. Please try and answer this time.

When the Clare player made contact with Buckley, what do you believe Buckley should have done? Read that slowly, quickly, or at intermediate speed. But please try to answer.

And I'm not asking the question just so as I can say you're wrong. I'm sure somebody as clever as you could never be wrong. I'm genuinely interested in an honest answer.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Big Daddy Can

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:50pm

More events ▼