Cork u20 football 2022

What happened Eoghan Nash. I really thought he was a fine player as a two year minor. Don’t think he played last year either so must be a long term injury. Lawton and Corbett out for this campaign I think. Probably 5/6 more fellas to come into team that are injured/with college. All in all these are glorified challenge matches so a good chance to test different players in different positions.

What happened Eoghan Nash. I really thought he was a fine player as a two year minor. Don’t think he played last year either so must be a long term injury. Lawton and Corbett out for this campaign I think. Probably 5/6 more fellas to come into team that are injured/with college. All in all these are glorified challenge matches so a good chance to test different players in different positions.
Nash and Lawton long term injuries.

Jack Cahalane has definitely left all Cork football teams to concentrate on hurling.
Cian O'Leary also injured. Danny Linehan as well. Cork must be down about ten for various reasons.
If that’s the case, and I very much doubt it is, it won’t have been Jacks choice to leave the u20!footballers. As I’ve said previously he wants to concentrate on both u20 panels this year

AFAIK Cahalane has chosen to just play U20 hurling of his own accord, word is he thinks that his club performamces suffered after doubling up at U20 last year, a mature performance based decision, hope he has a good season on the back of it

AFAIK Cahalane has chosen to just play U20 hurling of his own accord, word is he thinks that his club performamces suffered after doubling up at U20 last year, a mature performance based decision, hope he has a good season on the back of it
He has been made captain of the u20 hurlers too....a big loss to the u20 footballers would be a big loss to either team.

Told to pick one code. Don't know which management team that came from or if it was a joint call

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Sin É, Coburg St

1st Jun 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼