Cork u20 football 2022

U20 football team 2022 .....................................Cian O Leary
Colm O Donovan Tommy Walsh Dan Peet
Shane Kingston Dan Linehan Darragh Cashman
Eoghan Nash Ciaran O Sullivan
Hugh Murphy Michael O Neill Jack Cahalane
Hugh O Connor Colin Walsh Ryan O Donovan...

subs....Aaron O Brien, Joe O Shea, Adam Walsh Murphy, Niall Lordan, Richard O Sullivan, Jacob O Driscoll, Kelan Scannell, Liam O Connell, Fintan Finner, Alan O Hare, Conor O Hanlon,

Conor Corbett out will be a big loss. I think Jack Lawton will also be out for this campaign. Corresponding minor team won AI in 2019 but lost to Kerry twice in Munster so will be interesting. Offaly, Galway, Mayo and Dublin will all be in with a shout too.

Conor Corbett out will be a big loss. I think Jack Lawton will also be out for this campaign. Corresponding minor team won AI in 2019 but lost to Kerry twice in Munster so will be interesting. Offaly, Galway, Mayo and Dublin will all be in with a shout too.
Corbett would have a chance of playing if this was held during the summer , but its starting in March i think...sam for Lawton big losses both.

CORK1990

Is that Ciaran O'Sullivan of Urhan or Kilshannig you have named? The Kilshannig lad is some addition but I think he's overage. I was very impressed with him last year, he scored the winning point v Kerry.

If you're looking to include dual players then Glanmire's Cathal McCarthy should be included.

IMO too many of the 2019 AI minor AI winning team are injured or gone back for Cork to win the AI this year, hopefully I'm wrong. Conor Corbett a huge loss and Ml. O'Neill gone way back after recurring injuries, I doubt he'll start.

CORK1990

Is that Ciaran O'Sullivan of Urhan or Kilshannig you have named? The Kilshannig lad is some addition but I think he's overage. I was very impressed with him last year, he scored the winning point v Kerry.

If you're looking to include dual players then Glanmire's Cathal McCarthy should be included.

IMO too many of the 2019 AI minor AI winning team are injured or gone back for Cork to win the AI this year, hopefully I'm wrong. Conor Corbett a huge loss and Ml. O'Neill gone way back after recurring injuries, I doubt he'll start.
Kilshannig s Ciaran O Sullivan hes underage i think this year ....re the 2019 Minors you are correct i think 5 of them have suffered the dreaded ACL injury...still think we can have a decent team out.

Be a total shadow box job I'd say, Schools and Colleges game having a big effect atm - think Kerry using 2 different squads for each game in group AFAIK, so that says a lot

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Jack Ahern

The Pav, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼